Social Media Is Your Digital Handshake
Social media management provides a systemized approach for you to reach your customers, users, and visitors while establishing a platform for them to reach out to you. We help build an online presence through digital marketing campaigns for small businesses at flexible prices.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Accessible to people who are interested in the products or services
- Does not require heavy budgeting to put forward campaigns
- Earned media - reviews and comments add credibility to brand.
Creating Brand Awareness
- Define brand highlights
- Assures brand awareness and brand recall
- Interact with customers and build relationships
- Build virtual communities - Let consumers express their wants, needs and values.
Understanding the User | audience
- Target your particular audience user groups
- Segment based on your intended end-users
- Different user groups look for different types of content
- Generate organic growth by delivering suitable content
Content | Optimisation | Paid Ads
- We, monitor, optimise, manage paid ads, manage messages & comments.
- Proper content marketing plan in place leads to Organic growth
- Based on their areas of interest, identify the content that can reach out to the right audience.
Brand and Competitor Research
- As social media page managers for your brand, we help your brand become identifiable to your audience
- We help answer the question, "Who Are You?"
- We analyse and understand brand competition to create a unique digital space for your brand
Analytics and Data
- Analytics provides data about the trends of the users of social media.
- User behaviour provides us with vital signs - It's crucial to understand buying signals.
- Content planning based on analytics of user engagement likes, comments and shares
What Is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is the process of having credible, up-to-date and useful content that is omnipresent in your brand. It helps you build the brand and your user base.
Action leading to a conversion
Content marketing is best measured based on the effect it has on your target groups.
Thus no matter what marketing strategies and tactics you wish to follow, content marketing would play a major role in it.
You can have this very same credible content that calls your audience to action, for your brand as well. Credible content calls your audience to take action, for your brand as well. Distributing content with the intent to sell the content itself to the right audience.
Consistent and fresh content leads to brand awareness and credibility. Creating useful content for the end users as a goal when we start creating content. So different content marketing strategies that work for each different medium.
Skiming the page
How many blogs have you read all the way through, even if you were not in the slightest way interested in what they had to say about their products?
Ads on search engines
How many times have you been enticed by the advertisements on a search engine just because of the way it was written.
Alternatively, even that one time when you scrolled all the way through a product page on social media because of the way their copy was written.
How does content marketing work?
As we said before, content marketing is the process of having credible, up-to-date and useful content that is omnipresent in your brand. Content marketing is a cycle of answers and questions. It gives the answers that your audience looks for while giving them the drive to seek out more. Your brand comes in at this moment and provides the answers to the questions that your content marketing arises in your intended users thus, driving sales for your products.
Internal links for your products placed within the content marketing will point out your products based on the way they work with each other. Placed strategically to improve traffic and sales.
Inbound links, as you might have understood are links from other trustworthy sources that establish that you are authentic and trustworthy. These are earned by consistently producing creative content.
Outbound links help the target audience identify more information about the subject matter hand, while also verifying the truth behind what we have said.
We create relevant, valuable and steady content that works for you and your brand to engage, retain and pull in your targeted audience. The aim of content marketing, as we will see in a moment, is to drive effective customer action leading to a conversion.
SEO & SERPs
Making use of these links is highly encouraged as they are highly influential in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and search engine results pages (SERPs). They tell sight crawlers that your website is an authority on a certain subject.
Content marketing requires authenticity and creativity in order to provide the real voice to your brand while keeping the attention of the recipient as well. Our content is tailored for the specific audience and which leads to an expansion of your customer base.
Being a full-service digital marketing agency we can confidently offer our services that will help you tell and sell your stories. Content is something that gives and influences the ideas of people. Content marketing may sound hard, but it is well worth the effort. This doesn’t happen over a post or a day. Content marketing works by subtly nudging your target audience with a stream of ideas that emphasis on the importance of your brand in their lives.